From time to time you may need to return goods that you have purchased from us. Our returns policy involves two steps:
Step One: Apply for A Return Authorisation
A request to return must be made within 5 business days of delivery or collection using the online store return option or by contacting Advance Design’s Customer Service team.
A return for credit request may be granted if;
- the request has been made within 5 business days of delivery
- the goods are not clearance items
- the goods are not Customised Products (meaning they have not been embroidered, printed, altered in any way or specifically designed for the buyer)), headwear, footwear or items of promotional merchandise
Where a return for credit request is granted, you will be provided with a return authorization number (RA#). Please reference this number when communicating with us about your return (and please include it on your return consignment or parcel). Receiving a RA# does not mean that your return has been approved for credit.
Step Two: Physical Assessment
A credit request will be approved if the goods covered by the RA# are;
- returned in a saleable condition, bearing no sign of wear, alteration or laundering, and are in the original packaging:
- received at Advance Design’s premises within 10 business days of the RA# being granted.
Advance Design reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 20% of the price of the goods under this return provision.
Where your return is approved, a credit note will be issued (less the handling fee). We do not offer refunds for returns.
Should your return not be approved for credit, we will contact you with the reason.
The cost of all freight associated with the returns process is payable by you.
We hope this guide helps you understand our process.