For customers with a current Supply Agreement or contract, Advance Design offers a safety-net solution to ensure that all staff are correctly attired.
Applicable garments may be exchanged for the same style in a different size. Exchange is not offered to cover change-of-mind with regard to the style of garment ordered.
Notwithstanding, each exchange request must be pre-approved by Advance Design before returning your garments.
Our exchange policy involves two steps:
Step One: Apply for A Return Authorisation
A request to return for exchange must be made within 15 business days of delivery (or collection) using the online store return option or by contacting Advance Design’s Customer Service team. Exchange requests may be made for the same style in a different size.
A return for exchange request may be granted if;
- the request has been made within 15 business days of delivery
- the garments are not clearance or discontinued items
- the garments are not headwear, footwear or items of promotional merchandise
Where a return for exchange request is granted, you will be provided with a return authorization number (RA#). Please reference this number when communicating with us about your return (and please include it on your return consignment or parcel). Receiving a RA# does not mean that your return has been approved for exchange.
Step Two: Physical Assessment
An exchange request will be approved if the goods covered by the RA# are;
- are in a saleable condition, bearing no sign of wear, alteration or laundering, and are in the original packaging:
- are received at Advance Design’s premises within 10 business days of the return for exchange request being accepted.
Advance Design shall credit the original purchaser’s account (or credit card where the order was a staff member’s self-purchase) and invoice/charge the required item at the normal price.
Returned products will be added to an inventory pool as defined in the Supply Agreement or contract. Product in the inventory pool may be invoiced at the normal price under any of the following conditions;
- To fill orders;
- Upon removal of the product from the agreed uniform program or online range;
- Where the age of stock on the inventory pool reaches 180 days (with aging determined by Advance Design using its ERP systems)
- Discontinuation of the product by Advance Design (or its suppliers);
- Where the inventory pool exceeds the agreed $ value;
- Upon expiry or termination by either party of a supply agreement or contract.
The cost of all freight associated with the returns process is payable by you.
We hope this guide helps you understand our process.