Claims for damaged or incorrectly delivered goods must be made within 5 working days following delivery by contacting Advance Design’s Customer Service Team.
P: 1800 639 611
Claims made after 5 days will not be recognised.
Upon verification of the integrity of a claim, a credit (for damaged goods) or replacement (for incorrectly delivered goods) will be processed.
The cost of freight associated with making good on approved claims will be met by Advance Design.
Priority will be given by Advance Design management and staff to resolve claim requests expeditiously.
Our promise is to;
- Process claims for damaged goods within 2 working days following recovery of goods, and in all cases no later than 7 working days from date of the claim request;
- Process claims for incorrectly delivered goods within 2 working days; normal delivery lead times apply thereafter.
For customers with an active Advance Design Supply Agreement (available to uniform program customers with 50 or more participants), exchange is offered for stock – service garments undecorated or otherwise (excludes altered garments, promotional merchandise, headwear and footwear).
For all other customers, exchange is not offered.
Ownership of exchanged garments will pass back to the customer under any of the following conditions;
- Upon removal of theitem or style from the customer’s core uniform program or range
- Upon expiry or termination by either party of the Supply Agreement
- Upon discontinuation of the item or style from Advance Design’s stock service program
- Upon reaching the specified $ threshold for exchange stock holdings as outlined in the Supply Agreement
For applicable customers, garments may be exchanged for the same garment style in a different size.
Exchange is not offered to cover change of mind with regard to the style of garment ordered.
Exchange request may be made within 15 working days of delivery by contacting Advance Design’s Customer Service team who will issue a RA# that will be used to identify and track your exchange request.
P: 1800 639 611
All exchange requests are subject to approval by Advance Design upon sighting the returned goods. Garments must be returned at the customers cost, be in “as new” condition and bear no signs of wear, washing or alteration. Garments returned in other than “as new” condition will not be accepted. Where an exchange request is rejected, the reason will be advised in writing.
A restocking fee will not apply for approved exchange requests. Replacements will be procured once returns have been received at Advance Design (subject tobeing in “as new” condition) and normal lead timesand freight charges will apply from this time.
Replacement garments may be collected from Advance Design. Where replacement garments are shipped, freight will be billed to the customer at Advance Design’s standard freight rate.
- Decorated refers to the addition to a blank product of embroidery, printing, transfer or labelling.
- Alteration refers to any change to the original garment cut or size e.g. take up or let down of hem, addition of pocket.
- Stock-service refers to Advance Design’s catalogue range and excludes custom made garments or accessories.
Return requests may be made for undecorated garments that are “in new” condition within 7 days of delivery by contacting Advance Design’s Customer Service Centre. Promotional merchandise, footwear and headwear are non-returnable.
P: 1800 639 611
Decorated or altered garments, clearance items and all promotional merchandise (decorated or otherwise), is supplied on a non-return basis.
Approval of a return request is subject to confirmation by Advance Design upon sighting the returned goods. Garments must be returned at the customers cost, be in “as new” condition and bear no signs of wear, washing or alteration. Garments returned in other than “as new” condition will not be accepted.
A 20% restocking fee will apply for all approved return requests.
Advance Design will process a credit or refund within 14 days of a return request being approved (allowing for the 20% restocking fee).
- The Company will only be deemed to have accepted the Customer’s credit application (Credit Application) by written notice to the Customer.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by the Company to the Business except expressly agreed to in writing and acknowledged by the Company.
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice. The Company shall be entitled to charge the Business interest at the rate of 10% per annum or part of a month in respect of accounts overdue for payment.
- Title in any goods supplied by the Company shall be retained by the Company and shall not pass to the Business until the invoice relating to such goods has been duly and fully paid.
- All risk in goods supplied by the Company passes to the Business at t he time of delivery.
- Business understands and agrees that any goods supplied to it are on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company makes no representations or warranties about any goods, including that the goods will meet the requirements of the Business.
- The Company excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect, including consequential loss), however incurred, including in tort. The Company’s liability to the Business for a breach of any Non – excludable Condition, is limited, at the Company’s option, to any one of supplying or replacing, or paying the cost of supplying or replacing any goods supplied to the Business, or supplying again, or paying the cost of supplying again, the goods supplied to the Business in respect of which the breach occurred. Non – excludable Condition means an implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from a contract (including a contract with a consumer as defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) would contravene any statute or cause part, or all, of this clause to be void. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms & Conditions, nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to exclude any Non – excludable Condition.
- Business warrant s and represents to the Company that:
- (a) the information provided by the Business in this Credit Application is true and accurate in all respects and that none of that information is misleading in any particular, whether by omission or otherwise;
- (b) if it is a body corporate, it is not an externally – administered body corporate under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and no steps have been taken by any person towards making the Business an externally – administered body corporate, whether by way of liquidation, provisional liquidation, administration or otherwise; and
- (c) it is able to pay all its debts as and when they become due and payable.
- Business must indemnify the Company against any loss, cost, expense or damage suffered or incurred by the Company arising from any breach by the Business of the warranties in Clause 8.
- if the Company require s a personal guarantee from a person ( or persons ) connected to the Business, including (but not limited to) directors and/or shareholders, and that person executes this Credit Application in accordance with the “Guarantors” section above (each a Guarantor ), then Clauses 11 to 12 apply.
- Each Guarantor unconditionally and irrevocably guarantees to the Company the due and punctual payment by the Business to the Company of all moneys payable by the Business in accordance with these Terms and Conditions including (but not limited to) the indemnity provided in Clause 9 ( Guaranteed Moneys).
- If any Guaranteed Moneys (including moneys which would have been Guaranteed Moneys if they were recoverable) are not recoverable from the Business for any reason, the Guarantor must indemnify the Company and shall pay that money to the Company on demand.